The DRC4 is a table top controller that features the latest PIC microprocessor technology that yields a truly unique and flexible product. High quality components are used throughout, including the heavy duty transformer. Coupled with the sealed solid state absolute encoder, you are ensured years of reliable accurate service from your system.
The DRC4 can be used as a standalone unit or with a PC and the supplied custom Server/Client software. This software is the same as that used in our Heavy Duty Rotators. It can be controlled locally, or with an internet connection, can be controlled from anywhere in the world.
- 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction (on continuous model).
- Remote Control turns to a heading, or to 1 of many pre-selected locations.
- Headings are automatically calculated if needed by the Server.
- Up to 4 DRC 4 rotator systems can be connected to 1 Server.
- Up to 8 remote access users may connect and operate the rotators on 1 server at the same time.
- Remote access is user and password authenticated.
- Motor speed and soft start/stop is controlled by Pulse Width Modulating the drive motor at full peak voltage to ensure full torque at low speeds.