Digital Rotator Controller
The DRC 3 is a completely new design of DRC that allows you to control you 3501 or 3503 rotator from anywhere you have an internet connection. The new system incorporates a DC drive motor and ramping feature that reduces wear on the rotator and allows for faster rotation of the antenna. The system is field upgradable with existing 3501 and 3503 rotators so you are able to update the controls without changing the entire rotator.
- 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction on both rotators.
- Manual Mode turns CCW or CW via buttons at the base of the antenna.
- Remote Control turns to a heading, or to 1 of many pre-selected locations.
- Headings are automatically calculated if needed by the Server.
- Up to 4 DRC 3 rotator systems can be connected to 1 Server.
- Up to 8 remote access users may connect and operate the rotators on 1 server at the same time.
- Remote access is and password authenticated.
- Motor speed and soft start/stop is controlled by Pulse Width Modulating the drive motor at full peak voltage to ensure full torque at low speeds.